Jobs at: THETA Uganda
Vacancy title: Accountant
Deadline of this Job: 09 /08 /2013
Job details: THETA is a registered Ugandan non-governmental organization dedicated to improving the health of Ugandans by promoting collaboration between the Traditional and Biomedical Health Systems .
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in a busy organization , preferably CDC or USAID Donor funded organization .
• Good accounting knowledge
• A person with integrity and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience with Federal funds will be added advantage
• Ensure compliance with all financial systems established by THETA (as stated in the financial policies and procedures manual /Accounting Mannual ).
• Assist FAM to develop , and maintains the THETA financial policies and procedures
• Produce monthly and annual management accounts in time to facilitate management decision .
• Monitor income realizations against set targets and ensure that manageable funding gaps within available resources are bridged .
• B-Com accounting option or BBA-accounting option
• Part or fully qualified accountant , not less than CPA, ACCA level 2
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in related duties
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their curriculum Vitae , a cover letter with copies of academic certificates , indicating 3 referees one of which should be the latest or current employer with their address and full time telephone contacts to;
The Administration Officer
Plot 724/5 Mawanda Road –Kamwokya
P. O. Box 21175, Kampala
Similar Jobs at Great Uganda Jobs